Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why like that ...

Hello alllll. This is supposed to be a Monday post. Anw i spent th whl aftn packg my rm ytd. Im alw amazed by th amt of thgs ive decided to throw ite everytome i pack my room. Changed bedsheegs n all too. N lastly finally cleared my overflowing wardrobe. Clothes i bought frm bkk had to be placed on the extra bed cus nt enuf space. ! Bt well. My room is v neat nw! ( benefits of dayz without laptop - I'll pack my room cus nth t do. ) anw Very saddddd. The IT guy called me and say that my hard disk spoil alr, so they are gg t replace a new one :( so there goes all my data :( but they say i cn loan th hard disk back n try to back up if i wn. Deposit 200$ crazy! Bt wlao. My files :((( my photos my songs my vid etc etc etc. Sad leh!!!

Anw, OT today! Siannnn. Went to meet aiai aft tt at plaza sing. Had cafe cartell for dins. Ps's cafe cartell's sucks man srsly. Went home ard 11. Awesome as alw. V tired alrd. Okay gdn! Hahaha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home